Triplex plunger pump in line
Pump body : aluminium alloy
Symmetric crankcase featuring top and bottom fixing for easy right to left shaft conversion
Head: stainless steel
Camshaft: forged steel
- Splash lubrication
- Shaft support tapered roller bearings oversized for long duration
- Connecting rods: steel with thin-shell bearings
- Guiding piston: stainless steel
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Stainless steel suction/delivery valves
- Seals: high dependability
- Versions in direct drive mount or with side gearbox available in 3 gear ratios and positionable on the right or left of the pump at 0° – 45° – 90° – 135° – 180° from the horizontal plane (see drawing)
Routine maintenance includes easy operations such as: oil check & change, check and possible replacement of seals.
MIN Inlet pressure: 3 bar – 43,5 p.s.i.
Max Inlet pressure: 8 bar – 116 p.s.i.
Oil Capacity: 4,43 l – 80W 90