Pump body: anodized aluminium alloy
Symmetric crankcase featuring top and bottom fixing for easy right to left shaft conversion
Head: stainless steel
- Splash lubrication
- Shaft support bearings oversized for long duration
- Connecting rods: special anti-friction light alloy
- Guiding piston: stainless steel
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Suction/delivery valves in rilsan
- Seals: high dependability
- Versions in direct drive mount with shaft positionable on the right or left or through shaft.
Routine maintenance includes easy operations such as: oil check & change, check and possible replacement of seals.
Double shaft version available on request
Flushing system available on request
PULSE system on request (only with brass head)
Max Inlet pressure: 3 bar – 43,5 p.s.i.
Oil Capacity: 2,51 l 15W 40
Performances refer to theoretical delivery with 100% volumetric efficiency. For continuous or heavy-duty use, contact our technical department